A lot more people could benefit from a personal / virtual assistant than you’d think. While many of you might picture a role like mine as a modern day over-the-internet secretary (though I can call ahead your coffee order for you), my skill set is much broader than you’d expect.
What is my skill set, you ask? A lot of different elements combined to make life run smoother for my clients, including:
- Organizing / scheduling social media campaigns
- Brainstorming and running promotions
- Setting up and maintaining your newsletter
- Handling virtual-based customer service concerns
- Online community management
- Arranging meetings / sending flowers and thank yous to family/friends/clients
- Sending you personal reminders of upcoming events
- And a whole lot more.
The best part? If there’s something you need that I can’t provide, part of my job is finding and delegating to the person(s) who can. At the end of the day, you still only have to interact with me, and I take care of the rest.
So how do you know if you need a virtual assistant? You can start by browsing my FAQ (it never hurts to skim through those anyway!), or we can discuss what it is that you’re looking for and how you think a VA can assist you. I’ll let you know which of those needs I can fill, and figure out a system that works best for you.
At the end of the day, my job is to tailor myself to your needs in order to make your life easier. My clients’ needs are diverse, and therefore what I do for every client is different. It’s how I provide a personal touch.
***Please note: Website is currently under construction. I plan on adding more content in the near future so please check back when you can!